White Hokkaido Love Story
- 27 Jan-2023
- 21 Feb-2023
- 17 Mar-2023
- 18 Apr-2023
- 19 May-2023
- 16 Jun-2023
EXPERIENCE : Natural Onsen | Famous Ski Resort | Ski Fun & Snow Mobile (optional)
ATTRACTIONS : Jigokudani (Hell Valley) | Mt Usuzan | Lake Toya | HokkaidoShrine
ENJOY : Shopping at Tanukikoji | Sapporo Station | Factory Outlet Mall
GOURMET : Gala Seafood Cuisine: Grilled King Crab + Abalone + Scallop | Kamameshi Cuisine | Ishikari Nabe Set + Sashimi + Hokke Cuisine | Hotel Buffet with Hokkaido Crab ~ Eat All You Can!
Chartered Flight – Important note:
1. A non-refundable minimum deposit of RM2000 per person must be paid as booking fee. The balance of the tour
fare must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure. Failure to comply with this requirement shall result
in the cancellation of the seat(s) reserved and forfeiture of deposit.
2. Cancellation of booking must be made in writing. If the company received notice to cancel 60 working days or less
before the date of departure, a 100% cancellation of tour fare will be charged.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
2. AVSB reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances,
especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
3. AVSB is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such
information may be presented; AVSB reserves the right to make corrections as required.
4. Every person participating in AVSB’s tours shall travel at his/her own risk. AVSB shall not be held liable to any person
for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather,
strikes, war or other causes.
Japan Tours – Additional Terms & Conditions:
1. Tours are conducted in Mandarin, with simple translation in English if required.
2. Triple Room – Third person shall be based on a roll-away bed.
- Flight Ticket
- Tour Guide
- [WINTER] SEASONAL ARRANGEMENT (Own expense) Snowmobile Experience driving a snowmobile through the snow-covered mountains while enjoying the spectacular view. An amazing and popular winter activity not to be missed!
Ski Fun: Hokkaido's white, lightest, and fluffiest powder snow provides the best quality snow for skiing and snow activities for all levels. (Ski equipment & activities are at own expense)
Famous Ski Resort: Overnight at one of the best ski resorts in Hokkaido
Noboribetsu [WINTER] SEASONAL ARRANGEMENT (Own expense) Snowmobile Experience driving a snowmobile through the snow-covered mountains while enjoying the spectacular view. An amazing and popular winter activity not to be missed!
- Lake Toya: Japan’s 3rd largest volcanic caldera lake. This ice-free lake never freezes, even in winter when the temperature falls quite drastically.
- Mt.Usuzan: Take a ropeway here for a scenic view of the active volcano rising from the valley. Panoramic views of Lake Toya and Mt. Showa Shinzan can be viewed from Usuzan. (Subject to weather conditions)
- Bear Ranch: Brown bears are Japan’s largest wild animal and only lives in Hokkaido.
- Jigokudani: also known as Hell Valley, columns of hot water and steam belching from small crevices, resembling hell.
- Noboribetsu Onsen: Best known for its hot spring in Hokkaido.
- Okurayama Olympic Ski Jump: Renowned for its ski jump and was used for the Sapporo Winter Olympic Games in 1972.
- Hokkaido Shrine: Built in 1869 and is one of the most popular temples in Hokkaido.
EXCLUSIVE ARRANGEMENT BY APPLE GALA Seafood Lunch High quality seafood cuisine prepared by the chef of Hokkaido Kita Gourmet Kitchen at the wet market.
- Hokkaido's Former Government Building: One of the Sapporo's major landmark.
- Drive past Sapporo Clock Tower.
- Odori Park: Located in the heart of Sapporo and Hokkaido’s famous Sapporo Snow Festival is being held here every year.The 147.2 meters high Sapporo TV Tower is an attractive landmark of the park.
- Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade: Have fun shopping here with more than 150 shops ranging from souvenirs, clothing, cafes, snacks and etc. Drive past Susukino, Sapporo's most famous night life and entertainment area.
A small harbour city located northwest of Sapporo City.
- Otaru Canal: A picturesque century old stone warehouses along the nostalgic canal.
- Otaru Handicraft Street: Renowned for its glass handicrafts, music box museum, art gallery, ice-cream & dessert shops. A perfect place for a stroll, souvenir shopping and to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Shiroi Koibito Park: Factory where the famous Ishiya's chocolate cookies are made.
- Branded Factory Outlet: One of the famous factory outlet of branded items on sale.