7D6N Yoo Yoo Taiwan
1,6,8,13,15,20,22,27,29 NOV 2022
4,6,13,18,20,26 DEC 2022
– Tea Picking
– Seasonal Flower Viewing and Fruit Picking*
– Exploring the Mysterious Monster Village -Nantou Monster Village
– Paradise in the Mist – Qingjing Farm
– Taiwan’s Switzerland – The Small Swiss Garden
– Colorful Fairy Tale World – Rainbow Village
– Gold Mountain Town – Jiufen
– The Beautiful Scenery On Sun Moon Lake With Boat Ride
– Have A Good Time With Your Child At Leofoo Village Theme Park
– Taiwan’s Traditional Folk Art Show – Taiwanese Puppet Show
– Your Own Time To Explore The City – Taipei Free Day
– Local Taiwanese Cuisine
– Shao Aboriginal Cuisine
– Jiangnan Water Town Flavor – Shaoxing Cuisine
– Monster Themed Restaurant – Monster Cuisine
Jan – Mar : Strawberry Plucking (200g / person)
Apr : Rhododendron or Calla lily at Yangmingshan (Walking distance around 10 – 15 mins)
May : Orchids at Shilin
Jun – Mid of July : Grape Plucking (A bunch / person) 15
Jul – 1 Aug : Pear Plucking (1pc big or 2pcs small / person)
6 Aug – Sep : Pineapple Cake DIY
Oct – Dec : Passion Fruit Plucking (600g / person)
※Flora and fruits plucking are subject to weather condition. Our company reserve the right to change or cancel without prior notice.
※If the weather of the above flowers is not as expected, will replace the pineapple cake DIY.
※If the fruit harvest is early, delayed, and insufficient in production due to climate, the seasonal fruits will be given instead.
- Tasting of Swiss favourites’ Raclette Fondue, Cheese Fondue and Rosti
- Dine at Walliser Kanne Restaurant, Basel Note: Specific restaurants mentioned will be replaced if closed for private events
- 在巴塞尔著名的Walliser Kanne餐厅用餐 注释：上述特色餐厅如果关闭；将由其他特色餐厅取代
Travel Essentials: Passport & Visas – Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance – It’s essential that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Terms & Conditions:
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVC reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- AVC is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; AVC reserves the right to make corrections as required.
- Every person participating in tours shall travel at his/her own risk. Truly travelmart and AVC shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
- For other terms & conditions, refer overleaf of invoice
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- Flight Ticket
- Tour Guide