6D4N Wintery Korea
DEPT DATE: 1, 24, 29 DEC 2022
– One of the 100 Must-Visit Attractions: Wolmi Sea Train
– Winter Must Play: Ski Fun
– Largest Indoor Theme Park in Seoul: Lotte World
– One of the Five Palaces in Seoul: Deoksu Palace
– Shopping Paradise: Hongdae Fashion Street, Myeongdong
– KK-drama Filming Location: E-Land Han River Cruise
– Family Time: Lotte World, Father’s Garden
– The 6th tallest building in the World: Lotte World Tower (Seoul Sky Observatory)
– Must eat: Korean BBQ, Ginseng Chicken Soup, Cheese Pan Fried Spicy Chicken
– Eat until you drop: Korean Sushi Buffet
– Eat like local: Black Bean Sauce Noodle, Dried Pollack Fish
Travel Essentials: Passport & Visas – Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance – It’s essential that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Terms & Conditions:
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVC reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- AVC is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; AVC reserves the right to make corrections as required.
- Every person participating in tours shall travel at his/her own risk. Truly travelmart and AVC shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
- For other terms & conditions, refer overleaf of invoice
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- Flight Ticket
- Tour Guide
Meal Plan/ Accommodations