10D7N Mesmerizing Turkey
- House of Virgin Mary
- Hierapolis & Cotton Castle
- Underground city of Kaymakli
- Goreme Open Air Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
- Hagia Sophia
- Bosphorus Private Cruise
- Basilica Cistern
****Note: All entrance tickets of the attractions included
- Turkish Cooking Class Experience
- Cave restaurant with Belly Dancing show
- Traditional Pottery Chicken
- Fish restaurant with amazing Bosphorus view
- Asian Meal at Hilton Hotel
Note: Specific restaurants mentioned will be replaced, if closed for private functions
Passport & Visas – Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance – It’s essential that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Terms & Conditions:
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVC reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- AVC is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; AVC reserves the right to make corrections as required.
- Every person participating in tours shall travel at his/her own risk. Truly travelmart and AVC shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
- For other terms & conditions, refer overleaf of invoice
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- Flight Ticket
- Tour Guide
- Hot Air Balloon ride (USD 260/ pax)
- Jeep Safari Tour (USD 110/ pax)